Thursday 1 August 2013

Mik on Thursday, and Guardian Possession


Possession...



Villain who becomes the Hero.

Author:  Michaela Rhua

Title of Book: Guardian Possession

Character  Zachriel



Q: So tell us about yourself.?
Thank you for having me here. It's funny you ask me about myself. You see, it was only toward the end of my journey in the book that you know as Guardian Possession that I found out the truth about myself.
I am a demon, an Asuriya demon that was brought up to serve the Dark Master. I am a trained warrior with the ability to possess another's mind if I have had physical contact with them. My enemies have been the Guardian demons who protect the Gateway and serve Caeles, the Creator.


Q: What was it that drew you to your mate?
My mission was to capture her for the Dark Master. Only I couldn't help be drawn to her. She had a longing to be free, to be herself, and that drew me in. She also looked at me as a man and not just the enemy. When someone actually sees you and does not run away as others have done, it does something to you. She is beautiful, fierce, and amazing.

Q: Where was the wildest place you seduced your partner?
As she was swimming in the river. I did not touch her with my hands but touched her with my mind. The brain is the strongest part of the body and once I got in there was no way I was going to let go.


Q: How should Royanne try to seduce you?
Stroke my scar and let me into her mind so I can feel her pure passion for me.

Q: What is the one place on Royanne's body that you know will drive them wild-in and out of bed?
Kiss her neck and bite gently.

Q: What was an embarrassing or hard moment for you?
I cannot say any moment that was embarrassing but a moment that was hard to take was to have my soul revealed to my enemy, and then work out the truth of my past was hard to do.

Q: Anything else you would like to add?
Thank you for having me here today. My story is not an easy one to tell, l but I am glad it has been told.



Royanne longs to be free of everyone's expectations. Meeting a mysterious stranger who she is drawn to confuses her. He feeds her longing to be free and ignites a fire inside of her. She is aroused by this tortured soul. When he kidnaps her and reveals his plan, she is torn between loathing him and wanting him.
Zachriel is under orders from the Dark Master—kidnap Guardian demon Royanne. Only hiding away until the coast is clear draws him closer to her, especially as she seems to see the real man in him.
Rescued at last, Royanne feels uncertain what to do. For Zachriel his past is revealed and he must face the truth. This truth cuts to his very soul and questions who he really is. Now he must come to terms with the lie that has been his life. Royanne fights her feelings for Zachriel. She begins to see him as a kindred spirit. There is only one thing to do reveal her love for him. Can she convince him her feelings are real and he is worth loving?

Excerpt
He could read strands of desire in her mind. He planted more, he planted himself. This little Guardian was proving easier to manipulate than he had first thought. But what did they know of strength? All their kind was good for was the torture of the young and weak. He was no longer young or weak. The Dark Master had ensured they took care of him, nurtured, and trained to be a warrior of worth. Zach reached out and touched her bare arm lightly. With feather-like fingers, he stroked her skin. Royanne's gaze drifted to his fingers playing on her skin. She had not recoiled, which was good. He became bolder as he moved his hands to her shoulder. Her skin was warm and smooth. Zach maintained eye contact, knowing it would strengthen his bond with her. He caressed her cheek, and he slid his other hand lower to hold her curved hip and then her rounded ass. He massaged her ass cheek, and when no resistance was apparent, he lowered his lips to her pinky full lips, that called to him to kiss and claim. She seemed frozen to the spot. Yes, just as he liked them, under his control, helpless. He had her mind. Fire met ice. She kissed him back with equal force, which surprised him. Does this Guardian actually want me?

Here is a little more about me.
Michaela Rhua always dreamed of writing but this never happened until she met the lovely group of ladies known as UCW. Their passion for writing and encouragement inspired her to see if she could do it too. Now she is multi published and loves writing!
She has teenage children and a husband, who also keep her busy. However, it is whilst travelling into work that she has time to create her characters and imagine other places in which they exist as her world skims by the window. Conversations overheard often lead to the birth of new ideas that she scribbles down in her trusty notebook.


I usually hang about here:

Buy Links:



2 comments: