Thursday 21 May 2015

Ten things we didn't know about...McKayla Schutt




Ten things about McKayla Schutt

1.      -I used to write about Vampires before I fell in love with Werewolves. Plus I think they are so much more interesting.
2.      -I still read Vampire books and books about magic like Harry Potter.
3.      -When my characters are growing I normally dream about them and what they are doing in the story. Sometimes this helps me if I am stuck in the story.
4.      -The Imprinted Series started out as a short story started in a challenge called A Story A Day in May.
5.      -Sometimes I watch my three dogs and how they interact and use that in my scenes to make it feel authentic.
6.      -I am a forgetful person, sometimes when I am starting off a new story I can’t remember the names of my characters, I know what they look like but the name always slips away.
7.      -I love to read in the rain, well on a porch with a cover so my book doesn’t get wet or inside with the window open so I can smell it.
8.      -I have a small garden growing inside because the weather can be a pain in the butt where I live.
9.      -Oreoes are my favorite writing food while Pepsi is my go to drink.
10.  -Family is the most important thing to me and they inspire me to write better.
Links for my books
Link to my Blog
Find me on Facebook and Twitter



Now's your chance to check her and her great books out...

Happy Reading,

Love R x

No comments:

Post a Comment