Wednesday 1 May 2013

From Lee with love...and a nag...


OUT today....





*I so love this cover* ...

over to you Lee...


Something Raven Nagged Me To Do
Good morning, or afternoon friends, readers, authors…empty room? Thanks for stopping by to keep me company while I drink my coffee today. Help yourself to the caffeine, we can always make another pot. *looks for fuzzy slippers* What? My feet get cold.
Ahem. So, as I was saying, Raven and I are doing a little something something together…*gasp* Get your mind out of the gutter! WRITING a little something together, I mean. And she browbeat me into… I mean asked me to write up a list of 10 Things Readers Must Know About my character…

So, 10 Things You Need to Know About Randall Gretton, Hero of Randall's Romance.
1.     He isn't too old to play with toys…if you know what I mean.
2.     He's partial to dangerous men, even though he didn't really know that until he met Jason.
3.     He can shoot, fence, and engage in fisticuffs, although you wouldn't know it from the ease with which Jason gets the drop on him…twice.
4.     He's turned on by the prospect of getting off in public.
5.     His actions are ruled by duty and honor- which Jason discovers to his detriment
6.     His favorite sibling is his sister Cecy, though Perry runs a close second after…well, you'll have to wait for that!
7.     Dude, isn't that ten yet? He has the classic Gretton earlobes…
8.     He's not actually opposed to smuggling a good French brandy.
9.     He likes to tease…
10.  He always delivers.
There you go!

Thanks for letting me stop by, Raven, and I'd love to offer everyone a taste of my writing, so anyone who comments on today's post with their email address will receive a copy of my M/M regency erotic piece, The Aristocrat and His Servant.


ABOUT: A former teacher and avid reader, Lee Brazil is an author of over twenty M/M romances, including the Best Selling Truth or Dare series!

Find Lee Online at

Twitter @leebrazil
Google + https://plus.google.com/109834603727709604675/posts


Holidays With Jacob – Breathless Press  Amazon All Romance E-books

 happy reading 

1 comment:

  1. Wow I can't wait to read this from you 2!

    Dee

    lovebooksblogbooks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete