Monday 13 May 2013

A little bit of Dommination does you good...Guest Post by Cherie Nicholls

Raven's been kind enough to let me take over her blog for the day! Thanks Raven!

She might of done it because she's lovely....she might of done it because she's heard of my wicked skills with a candle, either way it was lovely of her.

I'm visiting today to assure you as a single, unmarried virginal lady there is noway you will find any "smut" in my newest release. Tracing his heart, part of Under a Moonlit Night story collection out today.

Nope, no smut at all...there might be a Domme, some bondage, some orgasm control and a hot little subbie with some sexy tattoos....but no smut, after all I am lady...stop laughing Raven, I am too so there!

Tracing his heart came about one day when I was having a bit of writers block. I decided to just let the words flow, no matter what they were. 8k later I had a Domme wolf shifter, a sexy male wolf shifter and a BDSM club. Not bad for a word purge right? heh.

For those of you who've read Leashed by a Wolf and Claiming Clara, books 1 and 2 in The Shifters of Hillside series, you will have met Jones before. He made a couple of cameos in both books. Tracing his Heart is Book 3 in that series.

As little as those appearances were, I couldn't help but listen to him when he asked me to help him find his mate, Rhea. Although this book didn't turn out the way I expected I love it more for that exact reason...

How about a little snippet...

***


He only wore butter-soft, black leather trousers, boots, and a white ribbon, the sign of his open submission, around his bicep. Softly, she blew against his back. It took a second for him to realize.
Rhea swallowed a half smile as his shoulders stiffened. “On your knees boy.” she used her best and most authoritative voice. She shouldn’t have been impressed by how quickly he, and those with him, fell to their knees at the sound of her voice or the sight of her.

With a tap on the inside of his knees, he spread his legs wider apart. Someone had trained him well, Rhea thought. Her jaw clenched, grinding her teeth. She took a step forward with a foot either side of one of his legs, so her lower body pressed to his back. With slow intent she leaned forward, ran a hand over his shoulder, and around across his chest. She didn’t stop until her lips were against his ear.

“What made you ever think you could come into my club, Carter Jones, without having to deal with me?” she said barely above a whisper.

“Rhea,” he said on a breath.

Copyright 2013 Cherie Nicholls
***



Tracing his heart is out now.

Available from Liquid Silver Books, and all good ebook sellers

I adore reading about dominiant women. Talk about the ultimate use of the phrase GIRL POWER...heh.

Do you like reading FemDom stuff?? Let me know....you never know when more might be coming out.....just saying....

Thanks Raven for letting me stop by.

Remember: Chanting "boring" during a spanking.....is just playing with fire....don't say I didn't warn you!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, I love your femdom stuff for sure, Cherie. Though how such a virginal lady knows about these things is one of life's great mysteries, of course.
    :-P

    Happy Release Day! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *bats innocent eyelashes* I have no idea what you mean. Thanks Doris!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, Femdom stuff is really interesting...maybe I can pick up a few tips ;)

    ReplyDelete