Friday 8 March 2019

What day is it? Ok a day late...ooops, but better late than never I hope #evernighties

What only my family knows and understands...



I wrote this and got stuck. Do I have something only they know and understand? I can't think of anything. Even my terrible typing and Ravenfingers is well known now.

I hate cheese and liver...no secrets there.

Then I realised yesterday was Thursday, and this is a day late... *Heads desk*

And I still can't think of something only my family knows and understands about me.

I'm the least agile person I know but I can still stretch out flat, put my legs over my head and touch the floor with my toes, I can write with a pencil between my toes, and I have horrible feet. Hows that?

I can't sing in tune, but evidently as a five year old on holiday, we were t an outdoor concert and they asked for volunteers to sing! I got up and said I was going to sing 'You must not spend on Sundays', a song I'd learned at Sunday School. The band said they didn't know it, I said I didn't need them, so they walked off stage!

I don't remember that, but I do remember the doll I was given.

And on that note,

happy reading,

love Raven xx


No comments:

Post a Comment