Sunday 16 March 2014

#SexySnippets Better late than never I hope.


As I've just got ALL my covers for A Dom's Decisioon, and my edits are due any day, where better than there to take my #SexySnippets?




(unedited)

Why dd I wear these old tight fraying jeans? Because Edan likes me in almost white, show every nook and cranny kecks, that’s why. So much for kidding himself he had no feelings to bother him.
Even those tiny non-erotic memories were enough to rouse his dick. Resigned to feeling stirred up and uncomfortable, Athol stuck his hand down the front of his jeans to move his cock out of the way of teeth marks. Not that he was averse to all sorts of said nips and bruises, just zipper ones.
The door opened and he looked round.
"Caught in the act."

Check out this cover...


and drool...


Check out all the #SexySnippets at www.thenuthousescribblers.blogspot.com

Happy Reading,

Love R x


8 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to this story. Happy editing when you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those edits better hurry up ;-) Athol's story needs to be out there :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurry up already with the edits .... need to get my Athol fix <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the new release. You have some hungry readers. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *drools* Looking forward to more! Hopefully you'll get those edits fast *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love the cover. Best wishes for the new release

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all, I hope it lives up to everyone's expectations...

    ReplyDelete