Wednesday 11 January 2012

where I swoon, get all flustered and wish I was called Kitty. An interview with Alex Giovanni

If I become incoherent during this interview, ignore me. But I have Alex Giiovanni with me today, and boy does he live up to the title of his story—To Hot To Handle

Hi Alex
(Tugs at school girl uniform I've borrowed from Kitty, I'm sure she's laughing her socks off. Oh she can't I'm wearing them) I'm so glad you could come and chat today. Make yourself at home. Coffee? Gluten free cupcake?

A.     Ciao Raven ( he kisses my hand with a big grin) Coffee would be lovely, thank you and I brought some Italian pastry, gluten free of course, just for you.
(He runs an appreciative glance over my outfit) Did my mother send you that by any chance?

R. Actually I borrowed it off Kitty.


A.     (chuckles and shakes his head)  How come I'm not surprised.

R. Now if you're comfortable, how about telling us a little about yourself.

A Well, my name is Alex Giovanni, I'm a fire fighter and I'm married to the most amazing woman ever. She puts up with my snoring (he winks) and my interfering family. I'm the youngest of four siblings, and the only male. The Giovanni are well known round these parts… (he chuckles to himself)We're probably infamous.

R. Why infamous?

A.     (bursts out laughing and taps his nose) Spoilers, my lovely Raven, spoilers. You will just have to read the book to find out.

(Oh believe me I'm going to, once I've stopped trembling enough to see the pages.)

R So life seems good now, but not that long ago?

A It was all very different. Kitty and I had some tough times. To be honest I don't really know how she put up with me and my family, especially Mamma. And if it wasn't for Kitty I wouldn't be sitting here, still doing the job I love. She pulled me through one of the darkest times in my life. Without her I'd have just given up. (He grows pensive and seems lost in thought, before he pulls out his wallet and shows me some pictures.)
As you can see, we have plenty of reason to celebrate now.

R  You're a lucky man and Kitty is a very lucky woman. What do you think is the best thing about your relationship? Do you still role play?

(Oh if they don't just you wait Kitty, this get up was all your idea)

A (chokes on his sip of coffee and laughs) Well, that would be telling, now wouldn't it. Are you sure you're not related to my mother? Cause it was our anniversary last week and Mamma sent us another parcel from Ann Summers and (his grin turns wicked) I best stop there, Kitty would kill me.

R Okay, so er we won't go into that so deeply. Er now let's do silly things (Shoot he's now laughing at my choice of words. And that wink…. Calm yourself woman)

A Oh doing silly things is definitely my favorite pastime. Let's have some fun.

R If you could chose anyone in the world, who would be a good world leader and why?

A (bursts out laughing) My mother. No one would dare cross her. The entire Giovanni are under her thumb, with perhaps the exception of Kitty. Kitty's temper certainly matches Mamma's. Ask anyone, Stella Giovanni is a force to be reckoned with. She would organize world affairs in no time and still have time for her family.

R Who would you banish to a desert island by themselves? Oh and why? Er Irene not included

A I would banish Irene to the pits of hell. Why waste a perfectly good island on (he swears in Italian) a person, and I use that term loosely, like that. I wouldn't banish anyone. I like to keep my enemies close. The Giovanni have connections, let's just leave it at that. I'd keep the island for Kitty and I to play Tarzan. (he winks and smiles)

R right, I don't ever want to get on your bad side (not that I can see one from where I'm sitting)   So maybe a silly question, but who wears the trousers in your house?

A I do, obviously. I prefer my women in skirts, easier access. (he chuckles to himself and throws his hands up.) Only joking. Kitty and I are a partnership. It's a give and take, unless you're talking in the bedroom… now that is another matter entirely.

(Now I didn't think I could  get any hotter, but I swear you could fry eggs on my cheeks—FACE cheeks, don't be cheeky.. oh shoot wrong choice of words. And now Alex is looking at me quizically)

A  You okay? You look er flustered. (He's laughing again.)

R  Er yes, thanks I'm fine. So, now, Now short and snappy Favorite color?

A red, the colour of Kitty's hair.

R food?

A Pizza

R music?

A heavy rock

R and movie?

A It's a wonderful Life. Christmas is a special occasion and I grew up on that film. We still put it on every year. It was my Papa's favourite.

R Thanks Alex. Where do you see yourself in five years time?

A Still firefighting, professionally and personally (he chuckles) did I mention Kitty is a red head? She lives up to their reputation. Enjoying my growing family.

(I'm somewhat distracted I've no idea of what I've asked. To be so close to him….)

R anything else you'd like to add?

A Thanks for having me here today. It's been a blast. If you ever need a fire inspection, do look me up.


And here's an excerpt from Alex and Kitty's story, To Hot To Handle. Released on 12th January

When firefighter Alex Giovanni returns to his old neighborhood to fulfill family obligations, he is reunited with the woman inhabiting his dreams. The sexy siren ran out on him after one explosive night many years ago. Hiding behind her sensible clothes she portrays the perfect image of Miss Prim and Proper and Alex vows to unlock the passionate woman he remembers. Mixing business with pleasure has never been so much fun.

Kitty Jenkins’ orderly life gets turned upside down when Alex walks into her school. Their passion filled night four years ago has left her with a secret that threatens to tear them apart. Giving into Alex is out of the question, regardless of how much her body craves his touch.

When secrets spill and disaster strikes, can their passion turn into love?


Excerpt

“Damn, Kitty, what difference does it make? This isn’t about my mother; this is between you and me, and there are so many better ways we could fill our time with right now.”
Like have you naked in my arms, screaming my name. Alex grimaced. Her eyes, which had moments before been full of sensual awareness, turned to green steel.
“Please, Kitty, I’m dying here.”
Kitty’s gaze dropped down to his all too obvious arousal, and he saw her swallow once before she hastily brought her gaze back up to his face.
“That’s really not my problem, Alex; it’s all yours. And you will have to take many a cold shower until you tell me what’s going on!”
“Oh will I?”
Damn you, Kitty, enough is enough. He crossed the distance between them in one long stride, pulled her flush against his body, and his mouth came down hard on her lips. Her shocked gasp gave him entry, and his tongue sought hers. He groaned when Kitty came alive in his arms. Their tongues twining together, he ground his hips into hers and marched her toward the nearest wall. Hell yes. This was what they needed. He was done with talking and analyzing and treading softly. He wanted her with a need so fierce it completely consumed him. Kitty’s hands clung onto his shoulders, her sighs echoing in his ears as his hand pulled her skirt up, and he found her slick folds.
“You’re so wet already.” His voice shook as his cock strained against his flies, and he slid two fingers into her pussy. Her walls contracted around them. “Jeez, Kitty, I need to be in you right now.”
”Mmm, what are you waiting for?” Kitty’s breathless reply shot straight to his cock, her feline eyes almost black with need as she fumbled with his zipper.
Kitty’s hands wrapped around his eager cock, and he sucked in his breath when she took the initiative and rolled the condom on him with firm strokes. His balls grew heavy, and he ground his teeth together with the effort it took to not spill there and then like an inexperienced teenager. He spun her around so that she faced the settee and used his thigh to spread her legs. His fingers pushed in deep, and his thumb found her clitoris. Kitty moaned, and a fresh wave of her cream coated his fingers.
“Bend forward for me, and grab the sofa.” She complied immediately and then tensed when he used one finger, slick with her juices to circle her anus.
“Alex, I’m not sure.”
He kissed her shoulder, whilst rubbing his cock along her slit repeatedly until her moans grew more urgent again. She grabbed the back of the settee and locked her arms, and their gazes fused when she looked at him over her shoulder. Her face flushed, her breathing as erratic as his, her eyes widened when he spread her ass cheeks and aligned his cock against the tight ring of muscle.
“Relax, baby, let me in.”
She took a deep breath as he pushed against her entrance, and he froze when Kitty winced. One hand on her hip he held himself perfectly still, giving her body a chance to adjust. He slid his other hand to her clit and circled the bud slowly, causing Kitty to relax, and he felt the muscles give as he slid past the ring and drove himself into her tight heat with a deep growl of satisfaction until he was seated to the hilt. Her throaty moans of pleasure edged him on, and every stroke into her tight ass tested his control. When she pushed back against him, matching his pace, he lost what little restraint he had left, pounding into her ass, his balls slapping against her pussy with every thrust. Her cries joined his grunts of pleasure, the pressure building for both of them until his own powerful climax robbed him of any coherent thought, barely aware of Kitty screaming his name, as her body, too, flew into ecstasy.
Once his heart rate slowed down enough for him to catch his breath, he became aware of Kitty shifting in his arms. His own muscles screamed at him, and his now softened cock slipped out of her ass. He gently turned her around, until she rested on the back of the sofa. A wash of affection welled up in him seeing Kitty try to tuck her skirt down. Her cheeks flamed when she caught sight of her ruined knickers, which he had torn and carelessly tossed on the floor earlier.  He owed her a few of those now. He disposed of the condom, aware of her wary gaze resting on him, her arms once again wrapped around her middle, her teeth worrying her bottom lip.
“We must stop doing this.”
“Oh I agree that we really ought to try a bed for once.”



(Now I'm going for a cold drink and a lie down in a darkened room. And oh to take this damned outfit off, although umm maybe not. When is DH home?)
  

3 comments:

  1. My, my, my, what a way to start the day! And that excerpt - I'm shocked! Lol not really ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm hot and it's only 9am!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I'm STILL flustered, did you know gravy browning makes a chocolate cake? you're right—It doesn't. I found out today!

    ReplyDelete