Friday 3 May 2019

#NineForTheWeekend with Beth D Carter The world of Danger and...Invincible

Hi all welcome to Nine For The Weekend, where this week, my guest is Beth D Carter with nine fantastic random facts about herself.

(I'm particularly envious this week)







2) I’ve sat on David Prowse’s lap…if you don’t recognize the name, he was the original Darth Vader. I was able to attend with him the re-release of Star Wars in 1997, when they remastered it and put it back into theaters.

3) My family moved my senior year of high school, from Missouri to Delaware. This caused me to graduate from the same high school my mother graduated from 25 years before me.

4) As a huge Sci-fi mega geek, I got the fantastic opportunity to visit Paramount Studios and explore the Star Trek Voyager set during the episode "Vis à Vis".

5) I’ve been fortunate to travel throughout Europe and have gone from Dover England to Calais France by both ferry and Eurotunnel.

6) I’ve visited New Zealand, Australia, Sweden, Finland, England, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Italy, Monaco, Spain, and the Vatican.

7) Just to further cement my sci-fi nerdhood, my wedding anniversary will be May the 4th (be with you)!

8) I write under my name of Beth D. Carter, but I also have a super-secret penname, and combined I’ve written over sixty books (combining anothologies, novellas and full length).

9) By day I’m a pharmacy tech and have worked twenty-eight years in the medical field. I’ve been a surgical tech, a histotech, as well as a medical assistant. I write on the weekends and whenever I have a moment or two to think about what I’m working on.

 ~~~~~~~


And here's the Blurb and fantastic cover for Beth's latest book...




Blurb for Invincible:

¨
The hole in Lidah’s heart never fully closed when Lee died, and when he suddenly resurrects from the grave, she’s overwhelmed with emotion and memories.  Twenty-two years of emptiness lie between them, and she’s unprepared for the love that comes surging back to life.

Lee will do anything to protect Lidah, yet he can’t walk away for a second time. Danger brought them back together, but can they keep each other safe when it stalks them again?  


Buy Link:




wow, sounds great—R 

And those other important links...


I like writing about the very ordinary girl thrust into extraordinary circumstances, so my heroines will probably never be lawyers, doctors or corporate highrollers.  I try to write characters who aren't cookie cutters and push myself to write complicated situations that I have no idea how to resolve, forcing me to think outside the box.  I love writing characters who are real, complex and full of flaws, heroes and heroines who find redemption through love. I love to hear from readers so I’ve made it really easy to find me on the web:



Happy  reading,

love Raven xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment