Sunday 26 August 2018

#SexySnippets with a hint of things to 'come'...


Hi all, it's that time again. Yep time for seven sentences from a book or WIP, brought to you on this blog by yours truly.



I've been playing with a new idea, as you do, and so what do you think?


If he asked, I’d grab a room. Talk about revving my up from nothing doing to yes, yes ,show me everything in twenty seconds. Down girl.
Where was her vibrator when she needed it?
Fen winced. It had died and gone to the great big sex toy cemetery in the sky a few weeks before and she hadn’t had time to get hold of a new one.
Never mind, fingers were a wonderful thing.


Catch all the other #SexySnippets here

And if you fancy joining in next week, the sign up goes on there as well.

Happy reading,

love Raven xx

1 comment:

  1. Lol, what a fun snippet. I'm looking forward to more :-)

    ReplyDelete