Friday 5 February 2016

The wish... #FFF

Hi all this is my 100 word offering for this lovely pic...

#FFF

The Wish





Dear Santa I want my daddy for Christimmas. Mummy says you dunt bring daddies, but I told her I wus srue you cud. Please Santa. I’ll be good, I promose. Love Megan.  
Lizzie sobbed. Poor Meg. How on earth could she tell her it wouldn’t happen? Daddy was miles away, a hostage to other people’s fortunes? Alone, like them.
The knock on the door as the the sun rose surprised her.
Megan rushed down the stairs and opened the door.
 “It’s Christimass. Daddy…”
Ben held out his arms to them.

“Hello poppet. Lizzie it’s over, I’m home. Happy Christmas my loves.”

Catch the other #FFF here

Happy reading,

love  R x

3 comments:

  1. I love your take on the little girl's letter to Santa. Well done. And the happy ending really seals the deal on this flash. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this. So very heartwarming :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Raven! Love your little girl voice :-)

    ReplyDelete