Friday 5 September 2014

where I say, come and be Awoken by the Sheik


He can wake me up anytime...





Woohoo, I have a book out! Saying that just never gets old, and thanks to the lovely Raven I get to share it with you all.
Awoken by the Sheikh is one of those stories that’s really quite special to me, and it’s also one of those stories that nagged, and nagged…. A bit like Raven when she wants me to do something.
*smirks*
So why is it so special, I hear you ask? Well, believe it or not this was the first erotic story I ever wrote. I literally woke up one morning with the story idea in my head, and knew I had to write it. One week later it was done. I wrote the whole thing with my tongue firmly stuck in the side of my cheek, and blushed myself through writing it.
That’s not really why this story is so special, though. No, it’s special because it was the cause of a turning point in my relationship with my husband. He read parts of this and went, “Good god woman, do you have any idea how long I’ve been wanting to do that to do?”
I spare you the details, but the frank discussion that followed, meant we finally truly embraced our kinky side, and my very dominant husband became my Sir. Of course this didn’t happen overnight, far from it. But over the last three years since this has been written, I have become his collared sub, and we’re a lot happier for it, and are embracing the lifestyle more and more.
This is where the nagging story comes in. You see I wrote the original version right at the start of our journey and there were things I wasn’t happy with. So, this new version is not only extended, it is far more accurate to the lifestyle.
I’ve fallen in love with Rashid and Astrid all over again, and I hope readers will do too.
Blurb:
Services to Sisterhood, 1                                   
Loosen up and awake your inner Sex Goddess...call it services to sisterhood.
The mere thought of an all-expenses paid trip to a tropical island of sexual abandonment makes straight-laced school teacher Astrid break out in a heat rash. What fantasy is she supposed to live out, exactly? You kinda need to have them to re-enact them, right? However, she can’t really turn down a birthday present, even if her outrageous best friend would let her.
Everything changes when she wakes up in her very own Arabian Fantasy. Prince Rashid expects her complete obedience, and Astrid can’t help but respond to the demands of the enigmatic Sheikh. Maybe it’s just the ambiance of this place but Astrid finds new strength in her submission, and the sex is out of this world.
What happens, however, when reality beckons? Can she hold onto the fantasy?

Be Warned: BDSM, f/f interaction, anal play, rimming, spanking
                             
Buy links:
Amazon  Amazon UK   
Excerpt:
No, my lord. I have been a very bad girl, I deserve your wrath. Do with me as you wish.”
Silence and the sound of their combined breathing was the only reaction to her whispered words. Her body braced itself for the sweet pain she was sure would follow, but didn’t.
Confusion made her look up as his hands went into her hair, and tilted her head up. The unexpected tenderness in his eyes made her blink.
Not today, my sweet.”
He released her as abruptly as he’d grabbed her, his expression unreadable. She moaned her frustration when he got up instead of pouncing on her, like she’d hoped he would. She let her gaze feast on the incredible display of rippling muscles as he moved away from their resting place. His ass clenched and released with his movements, and when he turned round again, his magnificent cock jutted up toward his navel. Like a come-suck-me-beacon the thick mushroom head was slick with pre-cum, and it took all of Astrid’s willpower to not crawl along the floor toward him, run her hands up his hair roughened thighs, and fondle the heavy balls swinging between his legs.
She wanted to curl her hand around his thick girth, run her tongue along the vein underneath his cock, and then take him deep toward the back of her throat, and swallow.
She did none of that, of course. Instead she sat and waited as he approached the low table filled to bursting with fresh food and refreshments. Presumably the servants had restocked while they had slept. She certainly never saw them. Good grief, why am I even thinking about food at a time like this? Something is wrong. Has he gone off me already?
Furiously she blinked back the tears of frustration at her jumbled thoughts.  Of course he hadn’t. His erect cock meant he still wanted her, sexually at least, and really that was all she had signed up for here, so why was she being this pathetically needy? Damn it, she wanted to taste him so badly it hurt. Her pussy contracted in need for his touch. Her voice shook with the force of her own arousal. Was this her punishment then? Was he going to make her beg?
Please my lord, what’s wrong?”
The heat in his gaze set the fire in her belly to flashpoint, and his gaze rolled over her. Like a physical caress it warmed up every bit of flesh he skimmed over from afar.
Don’t you want me, my lord?”
His animalistic grunt in answer made a fresh wave of moisture seep into her already drenched cunt. A small muscle ticked in his clenched jaw, and, fists balled at his side, he closed his eyes and shook his head slowly. The Arabic words too low for her to catch, even if she’d known the language. When he finally opened those eyes the glimpse of pain made her heart ache for the man behind the mask. A mask she instinctively knew he wore.
Call me Rashid. I want you to scream my name when you come just for me, not the prince, not this place, just you and me. Will you do that for me? Please? Fuck, I don’t even know your name.”
Astrid’s eyes widened further at the agitation in those grumbled words. Rashid took several steps toward her, his eyes locked with hers, and the heated intensity in his gaze took her breath away. He reached out to her. His fingers shook when they closed around the hand she offered to him with an uncertain smile, and all of her courage fled at the sudden vulnerability he showed her. This was far more dangerous to her than any of the aggression he had shown her before. This man she could fall in love with so easily that it frightened her witless. What was happening here, and why did he complicate matters now?
A small tug at her hand, and she tumbled against his chest as his other arm lifted her effortlessly against his frame. She locked her legs round his waist automatically, bringing her wet pussy agonizingly close to his cock. His whole body jerked at the contact, and she gripped him tighter with her thighs. Both of his hands dug into her ass, and his forehead touched hers. Their breaths mingled as he just held her there, and dropped butterfly kisses along her jaw, while his stubble scraped her skin.
What is your name, my pretty?”
The question, whispered in between kisses, took her by surprise. She sought his gaze, and the tenderness she could see in his eyes made her swallow.
Astrid. Why?”
His warm smile undid her completely. Good God, that smile ought to be patented. She drowned in the kiss that followed. His tongue started an erotic dance with hers. The kiss turned from tender to passionate in seconds, and the arms holding her shook with need, as the sweet smell of their combined arousal grew strong in the air.
They groaned in unison when he adjusted her position and his cock slid home right up to the hilt. He was big, so wet as she was, the move hurt as he filled her, stretched her to bursting, and her vaginal muscles struggled to accommodate him. In seconds though, pain gave way to need so intense she could barely breathe. God, she needed to move now. A slight wriggle of her hips was all his iron grip on her would allow, and his labored breathing matched hers.
 Look at me, Astrid.”
Suddenly shy, she shook her head into his shoulder, and she felt his smile in the kiss he dropped on her wildly beating pulse.
I’m going to ride you so hard that you will never forget me after you leave tomorrow. Do you hear me, Astrid?” And with one swift move she was on her back. The lush carpet cushioned the impact as he thrust deep, pounding her into the floor, as though he wanted to brand her as his. His desperation matched her own as his mouth closed over her nipple. Sensations built deep within her core, and his hands found hers and pinned her arms high above her head. The move meant her breasts stuck up into the air, and Astrid screamed when he bit first one, and the other, nipple hard enough to leave bruises. The sweet pain made her clench around his cock, as the familiar tingles started. So close, she was so damn close.
Rashid raised his head and swore.
That’s it, baby, milk my cock with your greedy little cunt. Know this pussy is mine. Scream for me, Astrid.”






*****
Author Bio:
Glutton for punishment would be a good description for Doris... at least that's what she hears on an almost daily basis when people find out that she has a brood of nine children, ranging from adult to toddler and lives happily in a far too small house, cluttered with children, pets, dust bunnies, and one very understanding and supportive husband. Domestic goddess she is not.
There is always something better to do after all, like working on the latest manuscript and trying not to scare the locals even more than usual by talking out loud to the voices in her head. Her characters tend to be pretty insistent to get their stories told, and you will find Doris burning the midnight oil on a regular basis. Only time to get any peace and quiet and besides, sleep is for wimps.
She likes to spin sensual, sassy, and sexy tales involving alpha heroes to die for, and heroines who give as good as they get. From contemporary to paranormal, BDSM to F/F, and Ménage, haunting love stories are guaranteed.
Stalking Links




2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for having me... err Rashid ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hearing how the stories come about and even more how it affected your life :)

    ReplyDelete