Wednesday 27 August 2014

#MidWeekTease do you ever act on ...Impulse


Hi all, Gosh this year is flying past




It might still be August, but up here in Scotland the air has a distinctly Autumnal nip in it.

So, I though I'd tease you from somewhere warm...

Isola Dei Sogni. Where dreams and fantasies come true.






"So? Would you like to join me? Hold on." She started to panic as he began to unbutton his shirt. "What about dinner? And what are you going to wear?"
"For dinner? Up to you. For now? Nothing. Oh, and while I remember. Dinner? On hold 'til you ask for it." His hand went to the next button, and he lifted his brow in silent query. In the subtle light, Mia only just noticed, but nodded anyway. His shirt was unfastened, and he threw it onto the lounger to rest on top of her bikini bottoms. Well, now she knew how he'd had confirmation of her nudity. Her bikini top was still fluttering away like a flag at a rally.
"Okay." She did her best to ignore the rumba in her tummy and the butterflies dancing on her clit. Mia couldn't take her eyes off him as his hands moved lower.
'Oh god, now his jeans. I wonder if he's going commando? And then what?'
"That, love, is your call."
For fuck's sake, zip it. This 'think it and spew it' is so embarrassing. Unable to look away, but feeling a terrible voyeur, Mia watched as he slowly peeled his jeans down his legs. Her suspicions, or was it hopes, were right.
Yup. Commando. What a body. Oh sheesh what a . . . .
Dylan smiled. "Thank you," he said gravely. "Do you want me to stand here a bit longer or shall I get in the pool?"
"What? Oh hell, I've done it again, haven't I?" She could have sworn she hadn't spoken aloud.
"'Fraid so."
"Just get in." She laughed, a rich, deep, sexy laugh that surprised herself as much as it seemed to him. His eyes widened, and he chuckled. "But do it slowly," she added.
Dylan let himself slide into the water slowly, as requested. He winked. Damn, as if he doesn't look as if he's enjoying himself.
He swam across to stand in front of Mia. He didn't touch, he just looked, and she thought—hoped—admired.
"You," he said slowly as he touched her cheek, "Are my fantasy come to life. I want to touch you, explore you. All over. And over and over again. To feel those wonderful breasts pressed against my chest. To discover the taste of them, the feel of them in my mouth. To have your legs wrapped around me, to feel your body rubbing against mine, to make me even harder than I am now. To push myself into you, to feel myself filling you, and exploding in you. To hear you cry as you climax around me. And then to make you feel all those things again and again, with my hands, my mouth, my body—and oh shit, give me a minute here."
She rather thought he struggled for composure.
"Thank god for the calming effects of water."
Mia let out her breath. Noisily. "I'll second that." 'And for someone who doesn't work here, you sure know how to turn me on. Thank goodness I didn't say that aloud.'
His lips twitched.
"What?"

"Nothing, just give me a minute. Then we'll talk."

You can catch all the other #MidWeekTease excerpts

Happy Reading,

Love, R x


11 comments:

  1. You make me want to read this again. Fab tease :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great little tease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the internal conversation going on in Mia's head. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "For fuck's sake, zip it. This 'think it and spew it' is so embarrassing." This is my all time favorite line and I'm still laughing. Great tease, Raven. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun tease with some great lines :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Lord, this is going to be one smokin' book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this --> She did her best to ignore the rumba in her tummy and the butterflies dancing on her clit. Fantastic tease!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her bikini top was still fluttering away like a flag at a rally...
    Very hot teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Raven! This is my favorite tease of yours so far. I loved the "think and spew" aspect. I loved how flirty he was but also understanding. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete