Sunday 2 July 2017

#SexySnippets With a discussion about what's in his pocket ;)

Hi everyone, It's #SexySnippets time again, and this week I've no cover to show you. I've taken my #SexySnippets from a WIP. It hasn't got a title or anything, just some noisy characters rolling around in my head




"Is that a gun or a banana in your pocket?" 

What the hell has she said? Morag closed her eyes, cursed her unruly thoughts that just had to be spoken, and the embarrassed heat that rushed through her, and waited for retribution to hit her.

There was a moments silence, then Silas let out a crack of laughter. 

"Hey honey, nothing so tiny or boring, it's got to be a cucumber at least, and didn't I hear you say you like the taste of cucumber..." He paused and she opened her eyes just far enough to see him wink and let her reply before he carried on.

"Only in gin."

(Okay I agree those sentences are too long, but I needed to get the whole scenario here for you. I will alter them I promise)

Catch the other #sexySnippets here

Happy reading,

love Raven x






3 comments: