Tuesday 26 April 2016

#TT Water is a force to be reckoned with


Hi all, and welcome to #TT. I've not flashed here lately, but let's see if I've remembered how...






Water is a force to be reckoned with...




(source: pinterest)


“What a view, eh?”
Mairi nodded. The waterfall fell in majestic swoops in front of them. Thundered down in two long iridescent sheets of water, to slide away into the future.
“The force of nature.” Anders rested his chin on her head and pulled her back into his arms.
“Sure is.” She ground her ass against him, just enough to feel him harden and tense.”Perfect.”
“Now, babe, you know what happens when you do that without my say so, now don’t you?” he laughed and brought the flat of his hand down over her pussy.
Mairi jumped. “Oh yes…”
And my baby knows I’m not going to take it anymore doesn’t she?” His hand came down again, harder.
“Oh yes, and you won’t have to. I won’t do it again.”  I won’t need to.
 He chucked. “That’s right its time we ended this.”
 She couldn’t agree more.
“I promise this won’t hurt any more than necessary.” He pushed her towards the edge of the cliff.
The water roared past.
Mairi Water took a deep breath. “You’re right it won’t,” she said as she twisted and pushed him instead.
He bounced most satisfactorily three times before the water took him.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catch the other #TT

~here!

Happy reading, love R x

6 comments:

  1. Wait! What just happened? Did I just read about a murder? Wow! Great tease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicously dark twist, there, Raven :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this twist, her getting back at him for the torture he had done in the past. I presume it was torture. Love this dark twisted Tease.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellently written and very dark. Love the twist at the end

    ReplyDelete