Sunday 25 August 2024

It's as good a title as any

Gone Fishing 


Not actually gone fishing, but made a list of must do...

Finish WIP

Dust because the great-grandchildren of the dust bunnies are complaining there's no room for them.

Finish WIP

Finish emptying the box of who knows what that hasn't been opened since we moved Only 3 1/2 years not bad. Last time we moved I found  box still sealed from when we moved 30 years before! Oops. (It was at the back of the upstairs storage in the garage though. I found my nutcrackers in it.)

Finish WIP

Check what's in the fridge—should sardines smell so strongly?

Finish WIP

There seems to be a bit of a theme here. Housework and writing.

Stroke my new cover for the book due out on 30th

Finish WIP

Cuss and try to sort out how to get my Katy Lilley book errors fixed and get it up in paperback

Finish WIP.

So on that note, I'll reintroduce myself to the lovely long-suffering wine-bearing husband, and promise to be back on here soon.

Take care,

Happy Reading,

Love Raven xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment