Sunday 31 December 2023

well you have to, don't you...?

 I am lucky in my inlaws. My sister in law, Susan (called Sue) Midwood and I are partner in crime... or wine.

That means at New Year we are happy to celebrate with a wee glass or three.



This year, we are not having fireworks, and knowing us might not even ( shock horror) stay up for the bells. 

Though we will celebrate.

we were both looking at Facebook earlier and realised our memories are of us two, most new years ever since we got onto Facebook. Okay some years we forgot, but in the main it's us. And strangely in the One Eyed Rat in Ripon.


somewhere that is cool, cheerful and we love.

I have my lap top... she will nag in the nicst possible way to get me to write and we can smell the lamb cooking for dinner...

Cheers.


Yes we are older (probably not wiser) but are comfortable in each other's company.

so from us to you all,

let's hope for a happy and prosperous New Year, where we all hope we get what we wish for.

Happy reading,

love Raven xx





No comments:

Post a Comment