Sunday 19 November 2023

What a difference some days make...

 Hi all, ( or is it one person and their pet?)

(source pinterest )

Sorry about last weeks non blog. It wasn't brought to you due to a severe case of brain fog!

Nor were my edits finished, the crumble made or the washing done.

(pic source: pinterest)

I woke up with a brain that didn't want to work. It was like walking through treacle, trying to fight my way out of a giant cobweb or net curtain.

urgh.

Luckily it doesn't happen very often and I've learnt to let it have it's way...or is that have its day?

So I had a long bath, with a good book, 

took a ready meal out of the freezer and let my brain take a day off.

By Tuesday it had sulked enough and the edits were finished, checked and sent of to my lovely, long suffering editor, the crumble (apple and blackberry) made and the washing done.

(source pinterest)

What a difference a few days makes.From doing nothing to being productive.

Maybe it was my brain's way of telling me I needed to slow down and smell the daisies ( or the coffee) Whatever it worked. I took time out. I'd been for some walks, tidied my undies drawer, and read. Now I was ready for action.

And I thought...

what should I write next?

I love writing Regency, I love contemp and rom com.

Lots to chose from.

I'll let you know what I decide, when I do. At the moment I'm playing around with one of each... Which is not the best way to get on. Maybe I should draw lots?

What do you think?

Happy Reading,

Love Raven xxx

Ps I better say a big thank you to pinterest. It found my graphics for me this week, big time.



No comments:

Post a Comment