Monday 15 October 2012

Better late than never I hope, here's the winners of my first birthday post

Yes, okay, head hangs in shame, this post is late. However, there is a very good reason. Evernight's birthday bash. It was on all week, and I didn't want to push in...

So now I can say a big thank you to everyone who commented, who follow me, who read my books and who contributes to making my life so great.

I said I'd give away a print  copy of Rogue Scandals the regency trilogy, and an ecopy of a book of mine, winner's pick.

Therefore  *drumroll*

Rogue Scandals



 goes to Susie Medwell

If you can send me your address please? (pm on Fb will be fine)


And

 any eBook of mine...

goes to Samantha Veersamy

Please let me know what you'd like.


It's been a hectic few weeks, and it will continue to be. For some weird reason, I seem to have several books out in quick succession. Don't panic, groan or throw things, It won't last. Due to various things, some dates were changed and this is how it's turned out. Though, its a real mix, so hopefully there's something for everyone.


My latest book, To Catch A Fox, was released last Friday from www.breathlesspress.com



***


The next, The Eclipse of the blood Moon, is this Friday, from www.evernightpublishing.com  This is an anthology with four friends, and we're all very excited about it I can tell you. We're hoping you will be.





I'm going to have plenty to read, to say nothing of telling you all about the next few things that I've planned. Watch this space,

Happy reading,

R x



1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Raven! I chose La Bella Isabella and really enjoying it! :-)

    ReplyDelete