Tuesday 14 January 2020

It's that in between books stage...and I'm twitchy

Hi all, it's Tuesday, 
I'm on the settee with a cup of coffee on the table, eyeing up the cakes just out of reach (on purpose), sitting in front of my lap top and toying with a couple of ideas and part stories.

And wondering what to do next.



(pic, source pinterest)

It's not that I haven't got some stories in the making—I have. I'm also half way through writing a Regency mystery-romance with the lovely Cassie O'Brien. That is first on my next list if you get the gist. However it needs concentration as I'm checking we have our timeline and continuity right, and today, there's a lot happening in the Raven household. (No I do not have, or have moved the hammer, sticky tape, made a cuppa found x, y or z...
So, after going over the first chapter three times I've decided that's for when I have a clear, free and uninterrupted few hours later in the week. 

But that means now I'm twitchy. It's all well and good knowing what's on my list for a few days and weeks hence (I sort of do, well for the next week or so anyway) but I like a story on the go. 

And today I have three I could write and none are screaming 'me, me, do me.'

It's a great dilemma in one way, I don't have writer's block just writer's argh, what next.

I think I'll go and read a book, eat the cakes and make another cup of coffee.


How much do you bet I'll get a can you please do this asap email from someone?


Happy reading,

love Raven xx

No comments:

Post a Comment