Monday 13 January 2014

#StarttheWeekSnippet from Secrets Shared, Diomhair Book 1



Available April from Totally Bound...







 Oh, she remembered only too well, and he could go fly. “Well if you want to go spank someone, go find yourself a sub, mister. This is as open and honest as you’ll get. What the fuck are you doing?” Jess took his hand and moved it from where he’d been tracing erotic circles around her breast. “Listen, mate, I don’t subscribe to the three strikes and you’re out. I subscribe to the touch me and I’ll sue you school of thought. You’re out of order. Don’t touch me.” Her voice rose and ended on what to her annoyance was a sob not a defiant shout. “I cannot take this.” Jess put her hand onto the cushioned seat and tried to lever herself upward. The sofa didn’t cooperate, and she settled down again and glared at him.

He grinned. “Even my furniture is against you, eh? C’mere.” He pulled her close and hugged her. Not in anyway sexual but a nice comforting hug. To her amazement, Jess relaxed. For the first time in longer than she dare think about, she let herself be held. She didn’t shake, didn’t feel sick and didn’t pull away. It was nice. Of course it wouldn’t last. Jess hated the way he’d lulled her into a false sense of security. She turned her head and let her cheek rest on the fine, soft silk of his shirt. He stroked her hair and Jess was nigh on ready to purr. Her nipples puckered and she was darned sure more than her underwear would be damp. If this is him not coming on to me, heaven help me if he does. And let me pray there’s no tell tale stain on my trousers. I’d die of shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment