Sunday 12 January 2014

#SexySnippets



It's Sunday...





7 sentences designed to intrigue.

Today my 7 are from Miss Sinpkins' School: Lydia. One of the books in my Regency series of short and sexy stories, Miss Simpkins' School. 
Miss Simpkins' School: where seduction's the game and sucess is the aim.

Lydia has been waiting for George...With a bottle of port as company...

*** *** ***** *** ***


“I’ll be gentle with you,” Lydia said and then rolled her eyes. “Oh dear, can I blame the port?” She put her fingers over her mouth, and quashed the giggle that emitted.
I want those hands over my mouth. I want to suckle each finger in the same manner as I hope to do her breasts and her quim. I want it all. George ignored his cock as it began to stretch the material of his pantaloons, and addressed Lydia. As a gentleman he also ignored the way her eyes flickered toward the growing bulge, and then back to his face. 


You can find the other sexy snippets on... 

www.thenuthousescribblers.blogspot.co.uk

You can find Lydia and George at 








Happy reading, love R x

4 comments:

  1. LOL. He should forget about being a gentleman for a few moments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great snippet, Raven :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like they're going to have some fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh, he's busted. Fab snip, Raven! :-)

    ReplyDelete