Sunday 21 July 2024

When you realise you have a book out soon and...

 Oops, you've not promoted it very much.

(Yes I did on Wednesday and was gently reminded it might be a good idea to do it again. So sorry folks here's another promo.)

The Castle on the Loch, 3 books boxed set. 


Those of you who know me, also know my interaction these last few weeks hasn't been brilliant. Nor has my attention span.

Now I'll be honest, I find pimping and promo-ing difficult at the best of time, but when I'm not 100% It's even harder.

It goes on my list of to do, along with 'take meds', 'do exercises', 'write a shopping list', (for my lovely dh) 'finish m/s', and so on.

Therefore, trying to think of a good (or even bad or indifferent) promotion post, blog or whatever kept getting put off.

It's not that I don't think the books are good. I do, but then yes, I am biased. Yes they can be read as standalones but in sequence, I think they read even better.

So what better than reading them in one lovely set?

I must admit, when I got my copy I did just that and as I hadn't read them since they came out, I enjoyed them. Of course, I found bits that I wish I'd written differently, but I'd say that was normal.

Therefore, if you fancy a new read—or even a reread, why not try this


https://www.totallybound.com/book/the-castle-and-the-loch-box-set

https://amzn.to/4dbIAcC   (Amazon UK)

https://tinyurl.com/56vdw3we (Amazon US)

(okay, promo over.)

Now it's time to make some buns, eat some buns and open the WIP.

Happy reading,

love Raven xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment