Sunday 26 November 2017

#SexySnippets when a certain lady wants more...

Welcome to this weeks #SexySnippets


I'm not sure how sexy it is, although I was told during the week that sexy is in the eyes of the beholder, which is very true. After all we don't all lust after the same thing/human now do we? Which is just as well.

So here's your seven sentences from my Regency WIP working title, Amanda's Duke

La Bella Isabella leads a troupe of dancing girls. Here she is trying to discover more about a certain gentleman.


 ‘You want what?’ her brother asked. Usually the most even tempered of men he glared at her. ‘Sister mine, you are even more out of your mind than I envisioned. You can not meet him as Isabella, it is madness. And why for heaven’s sake? You’ve told me the extravaganza’s are nigh on finished and I am mighty relieved. Why risk the success and anonymity you’ve had so successfully on a whim?’

Catch all the other #SexySnippets here

Happy reading,

love Raven xx


3 comments:

  1. What is she up to ? Nice snippet, Raven :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's definitely up to something. Great Snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an intriguing snippet :-)

    ReplyDelete