Tuesday 3 December 2013

#TantalizingTuesday, and The Decision





The Decision




(source pinterest)


'So, only you can decide. What shall I do? Should I stay or should I go?"
Droplets of water seemed to dance in time to the beat, as the song boomed out around the tiny cubicle.
He lay back against the side and held her close.
She pressed her hands to the glass, and let the spray stream over her body, rivulets sneaking between them adding their liquid to their sweat slicked bodies.
"Stay, please stay," she gasped the words out as her nails scraped a path down the steam on the shower stall wall.
"If I do you're mine forever? Take me and stay with me?"
She gasped as his tongue licked the side of her neck, and his teeth grazed the sensitive skin.
"Always." She turned her head and returned the nips. "In fact, shall I show you now?" Slowly, gently she stroked up his shoulder, and along the nape of his neck. His sensual shiver was all she needed to feel.
Morgana licked her lips, dipped her head…
The power filled her, her blood heated.
Should I stay or…
"You told me it was my decision. It's forever."
She bit down hard.

'Stay…"

Catch all the TT flashes on 

 http://tantalizingtuesday.blogspot.com

Happy Reading,

Love R x

8 comments:

  1. Wow I liked that! Happy Endings :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT HOT HOT!! Great tease, Raven. I love that you didn't overdo the paranormal aspects as so many people often do. God! That was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so erotic almost as though he hadn't the will to leave because the bond of love held them so tight. And I agree with Molly, you didn't overdo the paranormal, just enough to make it weaken his reserves. Loved it:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wrote this beautiful love story with many perfectly crafted lines. This one is a great description that built the finale. "She pressed her hands to the glass, and let the spray stream over her body, rivulets sneaking between them adding their liquid to their sweat slicked bodies'.
    And this shows her powerful desire. "Stay, please stay," she gasped the words out as her nails scraped a path down the steam on the shower stall wall."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tease and love the dark ending

    ReplyDelete
  6. I very much imagine he WILL stay. Hot vampire romance with serious fangs, Raven. You do it so well.

    ReplyDelete