Sunday 21 July 2013

#SexySnippets heat you up and cool you down and heat you up and...





We've had such hot weather in the U.K. lately, here's hotness in cold weather, to heat you up and cool you down...






As he moved toward his car, Mac’s hand strayed once more to her ass. He couldn’t think of anything better than filling her there, except filling her pussy—or having his cock in her mouth or his lips on her clit or...
Stop right there, you have to drive home and it’s so fucking cold a boner could snap in two if touched. Cool it and get home and then you ramp up the heat.
He opened the car door and put Holly down on the seat. The inside was like a fridge.
“Hold on, love. It’ll soon warm up when I start the engine.” His breath came out in misty puffs.

www.ravenmcallan.com

You can catch the other snippets at www.thenuthousescribblers.blogspot.com


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this story. And yeah, I reckon he will warm her up very soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always I love the humor in this snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure I still have this one to read! Fab snippet!

    ReplyDelete