Sunday 7 July 2013

#SexySnippets come and have a taste of Ad-dick-tion

Ad-dick-tion 3




Ten hot tales of ten (or more) hot males

Here's my #sexySnippets from 

A New Dawn

Once he'd shaken his hair and splattered the glass with water to add to the mess, he switched the shower off and got out. As he toweled himself dry Sam wondered for the umpteenth time just who the blond-haired guy could be.
Hell, I don't even know which way he swings. He could be one hundred percent hetero with a wife and two point four kids, a dog, and a bungalow for all I know. It would be just my luck. Or if he is gay, a good-looking guy like that isn't going to be single. He'll be in a long-term relationship with a guy called Alfonso or Barnaby.
Happy Reading,
Love R x





8 comments:

  1. Love humour and sex when they're done well together - great snippet, Raven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I love the inherent humour in your work, Raven :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to laugh at Barnaby. Love your sense of humour, Raven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raven, you have the best characters! I always want to meet them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee great snippet! Alfonso made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great internal dialog. Alfonso and Barnaby *snort*

    ReplyDelete