Ten Things about Aurel the hero of Fallen Angel
These ten things you must know gave me goosebumps—and a determination to read this book.
Ten Things about Aurel Rothstein that you simply MUST know.
Aurel is the hero in my recently released novella, Forbidden Angel and he is quite a special character when it comes to heroes.
1. Aurel is a Nazi.
2. He's a doctor.
3. He works in a concentration camp.
4. He's not a man of many words. He's rather quiet and keeps to himself.
5. His dream has always been to help people, yet he finds himself in a job that tests the bounds of his humanity.
6. He is every bit the monster that the world came to fear from the Nazis, but the important point is not that he is a monster, but that he is a man bound by duty. If you were in the same position what would you do?
7. He is a fan of women with blonde hair.
8. When Aurel meets Sarah for the first time, he is drawn to her like a wick to a flame. He can't get her out of his head.
9. He is a man of his word.
10. He may be a part of one of the most hated groups in all of history, but he is still just a man. A man he who loves, forgives, and makes terrible mistakes.
I hope you enjoyed learning about Aurel. He is a very special character to me and I hope you enjoy reading his story as much as I enjoyed writing it. J
Breathless Press: http://www.breathlesspress.com/index.php?main_page=product_free_shipping_info&cPath=17&products_id=406&zenid=k4q0ectdke0c2oklp8bd0n7a73
When captured by the Nazis, Sarah finds herself in a concentration camp that not only brings her closer to death...but closer to love.
My thanks to Megan for sharing...