TEN THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LIBBY AND NATHAN
1. Libby was left the farm by a relative she barely knew. It was the chance she needed to get her kids out of the city and give her dead end job the flick.
2. Never write off Libby because she looks like a simpering city girl that can't hold her own. This chick has guts.
3. Like a lot of ladies, Libby can't go past the bad boy. Is it his surly attitude that she wants to prove wrong or is it the way he stands in front on her, hands on hips that has her mouth watering that she can't turn from? You be the judge of that one.
4. Libby is stubborn. Sex is a thing of the past for her. So when things wake up that make her squirm in the night, look out Nathan.
5. Family means everything to her.
6. Nathan is bitter for a very good reason but Libby thinks he has taken it just a little bit overboard.
7. As much as he might want to take her to bed, Nathan thinks she should run back to the city where he thinks she belongs. If you aren't born and bred to the country, you don't belong in his book.
8. Nathan is too scared to let his heart lead the dance with Libby. She does something to him that no one else has managed to do. It scares him.
9. Under the brusque exterior, he is a softie but don't you dare tell him that if you value your job.
10. Nathan goads her to leave the farm. On one hand he wants her gone, on the other he is worried that she will go.