Sunday 17 March 2019

The Sunday Snippet #SevenSentences Where a shifter shows his annoyance...

(Source, Pinterest)

Hi all, and happy Sunday. I hope you've had a good week.

I have. 

I sent back my edits for my Regency that's up for preorder next Month, and Ann, my editor was happy with them. The lovely hubby and I flew home from a lovely holiday South Africa, (Ok we didn't want to leave, but it's good to sleep in our lovely comfy bed again) and I got an idea for a new story, which I'm now 3k in. 
So apart from rain, rain, slushy snow and rain... Yes, a good week.

Now it's



This week's #SundaySnippet comes from Temptation, The first book in my new series, Isola Dei Sogni from Evernight Publishing. 

You can find it here

Blurb...

Isola Dei Sogni. The Island where dreams and fantasies become reality…

That’s what the brochure promised, but Meryl wasn’t born yesterday. A whole lot of balderdash, if you ask her. Still, as far as holidays go, a few days in the sun are not to be sniffed at.

Until she meets Marloth … the one man she’d rather forget.

Seeing his mate on the Island had not been in this shifter’s plan. However, this gives him the perfect opportunity to prove his love to Meryl. He is just the man to make all of her fantasies come true.

If only she’ll accept both man and beast, they can have the future they both crave

~~~~~~~

And your #SevenSentences~

“Cat got your tongue?”

That was it. 

He snarled aloud, and his teeth showed very much tiger-style. “It might get yours if you don’t behave. You came, you asked for the fantasy. So, by God, you’re getting it. Get on.”

~~~~~

Take care everyone, and

happy reading, 

love Raven xx

No comments:

Post a Comment