Sunday 3 June 2018

#SexySnippets where something very interesting is happening in the cupboard


Hi all and welcome to #SexySnippets. Seven sentences to whet your appetite. This week from my soon to be released book, DeAnne's Dilemma.


For some reason, earlier on Blogger decided I'm not connected to the net. Which was damned annoying because it wouldn't let me get into my pictures and show you my awesome cover for this book *sad face*
NOW it does


Blurb~~
What’s a woman to do when her far too sexy ex offers to scratch that itch? Go with it, of course, even if it does mean doing the dirty in a cupboard at her best friend’s wedding.
Deanne has never got over her separation from Quinn, so when she’s confronted with him at this wedding, feelings bubble to the surface for them both.
This time she is going to fight for the man she loves, and woe betide anyone who gets in her way.
Together, Quinn and DeAnne will overcome all odds... won’t they?


And your #SexySnippet

 Quinn the bugger began to move again, fucking me faster and faster until I was sure Rhonda would notice the slap-slap of him drilling into me, and my boobs hitting the door. “See you where?”
“On the terrace.”
“Right oh…”
Thank God the sound of her footsteps faded. Quinn gave one long hard thrust and we both came so hard and fast oh and so loudly, it was a wonder they didn’t hear us on the aforementioned terrace. Which was a full four hundred yards away.

Actually, I couldn’t care a scooby if they heard us in the village. It was bloody fantastic.


Catch all the other 
#SexySnippets 

here




Happy reading, love, Raven xx

2 comments: