Sunday 7 June 2015

#SexySnippets where I'm in a reminiscing mood


Someone asked me the other day if I had ever written M/M





So I thought I'd give them, and you a #SexySnippets from one of my M/M stories,

P.A. Partner





Blurb:-
Martin has had the hots for his boss for as long as he can remember, so when Byron declares he needs a date to keep his mother off his back, of course Martin jumps at the chance.
He has one condition; he wants a night of unbridled sex with his boss.

From P.A., to partner, can they make it last, or is this a strictly one time offer only?




Byron pushed himself off the edge of Martin's desk, where he'd been leaning as he discussed the demise of his latest liaison. The action tightened the fine material of his trousers over his toned thighs.

 Damn, why does he wear suits which fit so well? Why not a pair of baggy chinos or combats? Anything to stop me reacting like this. Talk about one-sided lust. Down, boy. He'll never think of you like that. But…if only I could try and find out.



http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00KLPWRSC/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00KLPWRSC/




Catch the other #SexySnippets ...here...

Happy Reading,

Love R x

3 comments:

  1. Poor Martin. Let's hope he can do something about that soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great snippet... I'm rooting for Martin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, you so feel for him here. Great snippet from a great story :-)

    ReplyDelete