Sunday 28 April 2019

#SundaySnippet with a man she'd rather forget

Hi all, welcome to this week's #SundaySnippet.


It's from a WIP that I'm playing with, about a couple who are perhaps, only perhaps getting back together again. Not for love, though they both admit they fancy the pants of each other, but because he says he needs her to help him...
Why?
Ah that would be telling.

~~Noah Jackson's grinning face stared down at me, his baby blues taunting, teasing and making me squirm. Not all bad mind you, but not what I needed right now. The open shirt, arrow of chest hair that enticed your eyes lower, the dark jeans unsnapped and…
Do not go there.
The poster was an advertisement for testosterone.
Sod it.
'Premier tonight…'
Damn it.
Enough already, build a bridge get over it, move on, enough already.

He’s in a past lifetime. Got to be for my sanity.~~

Happy reading,

love Raven xx

No comments:

Post a Comment