Sunday 15 July 2018

#SexySnippets where she has to decide to dance or flee

Welcome to this week's #SexySnippets where you can the bloggers sharing their 7 sentences here


Mine comes from a story that's been part written for a while, but is now shouting 'oy, finish me'.

Tentatively titled The Duke and the Dancer, it's another book in my Regency series, Daring Ladies.

~~~~~

As a dancer, here in this establishment you are employed to dance for the customers. I am a customer; you are the entertainment. They are the facts.”


 There was little she could answer. 

No Sir, I am not a dancer, but the bookkeeper, who stood in for a friend who has la grippe and the owner, Madame Solange, my friend was in a panic? 

That wouldn’t show the club up in a good light. The last thing she wanted to do was damage the club’s reputation, but she knew her limits.


Happy reading,

love Raven xx

1 comment: