Sunday 24 April 2016

#SexySnippets Where Morven wonders about being innocent

It's #SexySnippets time


And welcome to another seven sentences to tease, tantalise and intrigue you. (I hope)

This week, I was oh so relieved to type the end on my current WIP, (now no longer the proud owner of that title.)

It's with my editor and I can breath freely. Even so on my last for now reread I did get all weepy at this bit...

Icy tentacles slithered down Morven’s back as she contemplated the weeks she would need to be patient. ‘You wouldn’t think that one silly, fun-filled afternoon would have so many potential pitfalls would you? I suppose we need to think about all those end results and plan accordingly?’ She sniffed back a sob. ‘Oh hell, I’m sorry, but lord, Fraser we were so innocent.’

He raised his eyebrows. ‘You were, I should have known better.’

~~~*****~~~

The Scottish Lord's Secret Bride, now available for preorder from Amazon and Kobo...

Blurb...
Secrets never stay buried for long…
Reluctant heiress Lady Morven Weston is tired of her mother interfering in her love affairs. At twenty-six there’s only so many more society balls she can attend before resigning herself to life as an unmarried maid.
But when Lord Fraser Napier, the man Morven ran wild with one long, hot summer, returns to Scotland, his shocking revelations change everything. Fraser never annulled their whirlwind marriage all those years ago!

Preparing to take up his ancestral seat, Fraser’s not letting go of his secret bride that easily – he needs an heir. It’s only a matter of time before Morven surrenders to Fraser’s seductive touch and finds herself in his bed…
~~~~~

Catch the other #SexySnippets


happy reading,

love R x

1 comment:

  1. Such an intriguing snippet, Raven :-)

    ReplyDelete