Wednesday 23 December 2015

Who's a pussy cat?


Only two more sleeps until Santa comes...


I'm bucking the seasonal trend and not teasing from a Christmas book. 

That is because I have book of Diomhair, Secrets Learned, on preorder. 

It's ready to be downloaded from Totally Bound on 29th, just right to cuddle up with on a winter's day...



(Mimi has gone with the subs for a chat...)

~~***~~

“Feeling brave, bro, to leave her with that lot, are you?” David smote Alex on the back so hard Alex rocked. “Aren’t you worried what they’ll tell her about you?”
“My life is an open book. A clean, pristine open book.”
“Weird.” David stretched his arms up high. “That’s not what I’d heard. Don’t you know subs are never sure how to take you?”
Alex shook his head. Surely David was joking? Alex knew he kept a good poker face, and wasn’t one for over-enthusiastic gestures, but surely that didn’t make him hard to understand? The thought it may do so, was somewhat uncomfortable. “I’m a pussy cat.”
“Ha, with big claws that scribe oh so beautifully?”
“Well, there is that. Hell, I can’t help who or what I am. It’s me.”
“True enough and so it should be,” David said. “No one scribes better than you. But what was it one subbie said? Oh yes, your enigmatic look puts the sphinx to shame.” He laughed. “Scared her shitless and she wasn’t even with you. So, are you gonna show Mimi the joys of having you raise little red lines over her skin?”
Alex shrugged. “Dominique.”
Davis looked quizzical. “Ah ha. Not Mimi to you then. I wonder why.”
“Fuck off, David. It’s her name.” Alex almost growled the words. He had no intention of explaining why he chose to use her full name. He wasn’t really sure he knew himself—not properly.
David held his hands up in an ‘I surrender’ gesture. “Okay. And are you?”
“Who knows.” He hoped so, but he wasn’t hopeful. “She doesn’t do pain.”
“Ouch.”
“Yeah.”
David rotated his shoulders. “God, I ache. I ought to exercise more.”
Ronnie snorted. “In or out of bed or a dungeon?”



Whatever you celebrate, I hope you enjoy it,

Happy reading,

love R x



No comments:

Post a Comment