Friday 2 October 2015

#FFF Delusions of Grandeur


Well knock me down with a feather. I'm jet lagged but to my amazement came up with a story for this picture.

What do you think?




“You’re mad.”
 “I’ll make it good for you.”
“In your dreams mate, how d’ya reckon that?”
 “My cock up your ass baby. Grinding into you. Fucking you slowly.”
“Do you know what you’re saying?
“Yeah I’m gonna, fuck your ass stupid and make you moan and groan.”
 “Michael get real. We’re two flies on the wall. They’re two sex-shop window mannequins waiting to be dressed. That over there is the window dresser. With a fly squat and… watch out.” She jumped.
Squish.
He didn’t.

Ah well if he thought like that, good riddance. Everyone knew flies didn’t fuck that way.


Catch all the other #FFF


here 

Happy reading, 

love  R x



5 comments:

  1. YOU'RE mad!! I read this last night and tried to post my comment from bed. Ha! It deserved more than just an I loved it!! This was so entertaining, and more than a little twisted....but I did love it!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fab. Really made me laugh out loud! Love you tongue in cheek approach to this pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Oh that was priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm giggling entirely too hard at this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! This had my ribs hurting from laughing so hard. This is a great flash especially if you are having jet lag. Wow!

    ReplyDelete