Please welcome Devvy.
She's sharing some secrets... (and a fantastic cover...)
10 Things I didn’t know about… DEVVY JACQUES
1. Devvy might be dirty blonde now, but when she was eighteen, she dyed her hair blood-red in protest against animal testing in the cosmetic industry.
2. A botanist by nature, a cosmetic scientist by trade, Devvy’s two fave places to be are the garden and her private laboratory. Although now, she might have to add bedroom to that list….
3. Devvy managed to pass through twenty-six years of innocence without once watching a porn movie.
4. As a kid, Devvy loved to read. Her favorite books were by the English author, Enid Blyton. She owns a first edition of each book in the Mallory Towers series.
5. Devvy might have two, count ‘em two, lovers but she’s primmer than a nun. Before meeting her husband, Bastien, her idea of sexy lingerie was a white cotton bra and panties. Safe to say, her French paramours have altered that a little.
6. Paris might be Devvy’s new home, but she’s American, born and bred. She certainly doesn’t live up to the reputation of being a Californian-bronzed goddess, however. If anything, she’s as pale as moonlight. Probably because she spends so much time in her lab.
7. Devvy’s parents are totally against her ménage marriage. Only thing is, Devvy doesn’t give a damn.
8. Macadamia nut brittle and vanilla is Devvy’s favorite ice cream. Scoop a little onto her lover, Alex’s chest, and she’s in heaven.
9. Unlike Bastien and Alex, Devvy has few phobias. The only thing she’s really scared of are horses. And only that, because as a little girl, when her mother tried to sign her up for lessons, one of the horses bit her.
10. Waking up before noon is something Devvy just can’t do. Mornings are her nemesis.
Ménage Material Blurb:
Realizing there’s a third person in her marriage, Devvy Jacques is stunned. Discovering her husband’s lover is a man, she’s horrified. Learning that man is Alexei Ivanov, the internationally renowned scientist behind the cure for cancer, she’s...
Being part of a ménage wasn’t in any of her fairy tales as a kid, but the more she’s with hubby, Sebastien, and new lover, Alexei, the more she realizes it’s a dream come true.
Around them, between them, under or above them, Devvy flourishes, becoming the woman she was meant to be before life did a number on her.
With the ménage flourishing, and love growing every day, it takes a twisted blackmailer to derail it all. Raking up past secrets Alex wants to remain hidden, and exposing their unusual household to the world’s eye, the trio face enough challenges to unravel apart.
Will life work its mischief or will they still have what it takes to be perfect, Ménage Material?
Serena Akeroyd is a romanceaholic. She won’t touch a book unless she knows there’s a happy ever after at the end of it. Pathetic as it may be, because of this addiction, Serena decided to craft her own tales, stories that suit her voracious need for raunchy romance. After all, a love story ain’t a lurve story without a bit of raunch!
A citizen of the world, Serena is a nomad at heart, and her novels enable her to travel the globe and all behind her computer desk. Naturally, she’d prefer the option of a private jet, but still, if wishes were horses, eh?
The author behind the Naughty Nookie series, available on Amazon, Serena has plenty more to offer. Most of them involving threesomes! Watch out for Sci-Fi, paranormal, and historical ménage à trois!
Always feel free to connect with Serena, she’d love to chat with her readers, as well as fellow raunch addicts!
Links: Buy links will follow, but look....
Website & Blog: www.serenaakeroyd.com
Amazon Author Page: www.amazon.com/author/serenaakeroyd