Hi Lucy, pull up a chair, grab a cookie and the beverage of your chice and spill the beans...
Ten Things You Should Know About Ryan Stonebridge by Lucy Felthouse
1. He’s from Matlock, in Derbyshire, UK.
2. He looks like a younger version of this guy.
3. He’s very bright, but often hides it so he doesn’t seem like he’s showing off.
4. He’s a sucker for art and architecture.
5. He’s actually not that experienced with women. Until he embarks on his gap year, anyway.
6. He’s very respectful of women. He would never take advantage of a woman if he thought she’d had too much to drink or her inhibitions were lowered in some other way.
7. He feels a little protective of his best friend, Kristian. They’re the same age, just a few months between them, but as Kristian’s a tad less mature and worldly, Ryan looks out for him.
8. He doesn’t have a type when it comes to women. Any build, hair colour, eye colour, nationality... Ryan’s not fussy. But he does love a beautiful smile.
9. He’s determined to visit as many countries as he possibly can during his gap year, so he’s trying hard to make his money last.
10. If he was a few years older, and she was single, the author would totally make a play for Ryan. And, you know, if he was real...
Book two of the A Taste Of… series
Ryan Stonebridge and his friend Kristian Hurst are traveling on their year off before going to University.
Unfortunately, Kristian has been called back home due to a family emergency. Ryan continues on to Paris alone, hoping his friend will join him again soon.
In the meantime, Ryan’s lucky streak with women continues, and by the time Kristian makes it to Paris, Ryan’s bumper box of condoms is depleting rapidly. However, there are more than enough women to go around, and Kristian intends to have some sexy fun of his own, and when the boys get a chance to play with two sexy ladies at once, they certainly aren’t going to turn it down.
More info, excerpt and buy links: http://lucyfelthouse.co.uk/published-works/a-taste-of-paris/
Lucy Felthouse is a very busy woman! She writes erotica and erotic romance in a variety of subgenres and pairings, and has over seventy publications to her name, with many more in the pipeline. These include Best Bondage Erotica 2012, 2013 and 2014 and Best Women's Erotica 2013. Another string to her bow is editing, and she has edited and co-edited a number of anthologies. She owns Erotica For All, and is book editor for Cliterati. Find out more at http://www.lucyfelthouse.co.uk. Join her on Facebook and Twitter, and subscribe to her newsletter at: http://eepurl.com/gMQb9